A Private Chauffeur is a polished and experienced car driver of luxury high spec cars, combined with excellent service, from not only extensive and detailed knowledge of local roads, but also how to best maintain and service luxury cars. Experience and ability to act as houseman in the home, covering extra duties such as, handyman, care-taking and security of employer’s property when they are travelling, managing building maintenance and all high tech alarm systems, heating, audio and visual equipment, running errands, etc. Flexibility is a must, as a Private Chauffeur must fit into the hours that best suit their employer.
- Experience driving luxury high spec motor vehicles
- Detailed knowledge of local roads without the use of Sat Nav.
- Flexibility in taking on duties outside driving such as general maintenance around the employer’s home, light gardening and shopping.
- Airport drop offs and collections
- School drop offs and collections
- Fully responsible for the maintenance of the vehicles
- Responsible for arranging vehicle MOTs and parking permits
- Responsible for refuelling the vehicles
- Ensuring the vehicles are clean at all times and polished regularly
- Ad hoc errands on behalf of the employer
- Receiving guests to the residence
Salary of a Private Chauffeur
The average salary range for a Private Chauffeur is £30,000 to £50,000 gross per annum.