A Housekeeping Couple, are an exceptional team, who work seamlessly and have excellent housekeeping and communication skills, able to adapt to the individual needs of the employer and household.
- Cleaning, vacuuming, dusting and polishing.
- Washing, ironing, making and changing beds.
- Food preparation, serving and clearing up.
- Assistance with shopping and putting shopping away.
- Helping to look after the children where necessary.
- Driving-related duties, such as the school run.
Additional Duties may be:
- General gardening, maintenance, such as raking and watering lawns and plants
- Sweeping and general tidying of outdoor footpaths and general outside thoroughfare areas.
- Swimming pool maintenance and upkeep
- Basic household maintenance
- Pet care
Working Hours of a Housekeeping Couple
A live-in Household Couple, typically works a 5-day week for 10 to 12 hours a day. A full-time live-out Household Couple usually works an 8 to 10-hour day.
Salary of a Housekeeping Couple
A live-in Household Couple are on average paid £52,000 to £82,000 (combined) in the UK internationally £80,000+
A live-out Household Couple are on average paid £70,000 to £85,000 (combined) in the UK