A Houseman Couple, are a variation on the Housekeeping Couple, as although both are skilled housekeepers, the houseman can take on more robust household maintenance and generally heavier deep cleaning tasks.
- Cleaning, vacuuming, dusting and polishing.
- Washing, ironing, making and changing beds.
- Cooking, food preparation and clearing up.
- Assisting with shopping, running errands and driving.
- Helping look after the children if required.
- Dealing with odd jobs and basic maintenance.
- Changing light bulbs, fuses, checking boiler pressure, bleeding radiators, checking security and alarm systems and performing minor household repairs.
- Maintaining gardens, mowing, watering plants, cleaning windows, paths and steps. Raking gravel and leaves, jet spraying exterior walls, sills and outdoor furniture.
- Valeting cars, driving to meetings, shopping, running errands, airport and school runs.
- Swimming pool maintenance.
Working Hours of a Houseman Couple
A live-in Houseman Couple, typically works a 5-day week for 10 to 12 hours a day. A full-time live-out Houseman Couple usually works an 8 to 10-hour day.
Salary of a Houseman Couple
A live-in Houseman Couple are on average paid £52,000 to £82,000 (combined) in the UK internationally £80,000+
A live-out Houseman Couple are on average paid £70,000 to £85,000 (combined) in the UK