Aunt Jessica Cares’ 30 years of experience in supplying quality live-in nannies globally is unsurpassed.
Our live-in Nannies are selected with the utmost care, to match each family’s needs and chosen so they are the right fit for the family, bringing a positive happiness to the children’s lives they Nanny.
A Nanny gives dedicated one-to-one care of children in the home, ensuring they are completely cared for in both their physical and mental well-being. A Nanny’s sole responsibility is to care for the children, keep their rooms neat and tidy, care for the children’s clothes, cook their meals and ensure they organise all activities, play dates and outings. If you need split support with childcare and housekeeping, then a Nanny-Housekeeperor Housekeeper-Nannymay better suit your needs, dependant on the split of duties.
- All Nursery Duties – everything to do with the care and wellbeing of children cared for in the home.
- Bathing, dressing and preparing nutritious meals for children
- Washing, ironing and organising children’s clothes
- General organisation of children’s rooms, toys, play areas, wardrobes and cupboards.
- Organising all daily activities, play dates, outings and doctor’s and dentist’s appointments.
- Throughout their care of a child, the live-in nanny will utilise their knowledge and skills in order to further the child’s development through play.
Working Hours of a live-in Nanny
Live-in Nannies usually work between 10 and 12 hours per day, five days a week. Most families will also expect two nights babysitting (usually between Monday to Thursday) to be included in the salary.
Salary of a Nanny
On average, a live-in Nanny is usually paid between £500 to £800 net per week (taxes paid on-top) dependent on experience and qualifications.
A live-in nanny may work a 24-hour shift or five to six day shifts for a higher salary and often a Nanny working abroad commands a high salary, as flexibility is a must. On average a live-in Nanny working abroad is usually paid between £800 to £1,300 per week dependent on experience and qualifications.