Aunt Jessica Cares offers Multilingual Nannies and Multilingual Governesses who have an exemplary ability to teach children to be dual language learners, through fun play activities, developing strong communication and multi-language skills.
In multicultural London there are over 300 languages spoken and over 600 languages worldwide, today we need our children to have the ability to be bilingual so they can get ahead for the future.
If you would like your child to learn a second language, contact Aunt Jessica Cares today to check out our Multilingual Nannies and Multilingual Governesses.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist children to learn another language
- To boost the children’s confidence in speaking another language
- All Nursery Duties – everything to do with the care and wellbeing of children
- Bathing, dressing and preparing nutritious meals for children
- Washing, ironing and organising children’s clothes
- General organisation of children’s rooms, toys, play areas, wardrobes and cupboards.
- Organising all daily activities, play dates, outings etc.
- Furthering the children’s development through play.
- Providing activities such as arts and crafts, singing and reading stories.
Working Hours of a Multilingual Nanny
A live-in Multilingual Nanny usually works between 10 and 12 hours per day, five days a week. Most families will also expect two nights babysitting (usually between Monday to Thursday) to be included in the salary.
A full-time live-out Multilingual Nanny usually works Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm (10 hour day).
Pay for a Multilingual Nanny
On average, a live-in Multilingual Nanny (in the UK) is usually paid between £400 to £600 net per week (taxes paid on-top) dependent on experience and qualifications.
Pay on average for a live-out Multilingual Nanny ranges between £12 to £15 net per hour, dependent on experience and qualifications.
On average an overseas live-in Multilingual Nanny working abroad is usually paid between £800 to £1,300 per week dependent on experience and qualifications.