A PA and House Manager Couple are a superb robust team, who work seamlessly together to ensure the smooth running of a busy household, managing all household staff, training and recruiting and organising the personal and professional household needs of their employer.
They will organise diaries, schedules, travel arrangements, coordinate events and deal with all everyday tasks for their employers. They will also oversee the household stocks and budgets, ensuring the household is run cost effectively and efficiently.
The PA will work harmoniously hand-in-hand with the House Manager, a united team, who can multi-task, both with excellent managerial, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the house and managing all household staff.
- Overseeing household staff including hiring, firing, payroll management and performance reviews.
- Staff training and development, financial management, budget administration and purchasing.
- Ensuring efficiency, harmony and high morale throughout the household.
- Computing and accounting.
- Handling bills and invoices.
- Making travel arrangements (often travelling with the employer).
- Handling correspondence, creating inventories, organising the office and handling media enquiries.
- Planning special events and parties.
- Managing construction projects or home improvements.
- Organising and liaising with third parties.
- Coordinating personal schedules and daily activities.
- Running business and personal errands.
- Maintaining social and philanthropic activities.
Working Hours of a PA & House Manager Couple
A live-in PA & House Manager Couple, typically works a 5-day week for 10 to 12 hours a day.
A full-time live-out PA & House Manager Couple usually works an 8 to 10-hour day.
Salary of a PA & House Manager Couple
A live-in PA & House ManagerCouple are on average paid £80,000 to £100,000 (combined) in the UK internationally £120,000+
A live-out PA & House ManagerCouple are on average paid £100,000 to £150,000 (combined) in the UK.