A Chauffeur and Housekeeper Couple bring two specialist skills to a household
Where a dedicated experienced private chauffeur is available full-time and is complimented by a Housekeeper, who will keep the household immaculate and well cared for.
Having a Chauffeur and Housekeeper Couple, gives the flexibility of having all driving duties covered, maintenance and valeting of the employer’s vehicles with the added bonus of having the chauffeur carry out ad hoc duties such as general maintenance within the grounds of the property when needed.
- Chauffeur duties with detailed knowledge of local roads without the use of Sat Nav.
- Flexibility in taking on duties outside driving such as general maintenance around the employer’s home, light gardening and shopping.
- Fully responsible for the maintenance of the vehicles
- Responsible for arranging vehicle MOTs and parking permits
- Ensuring the vehicles are clean at all times and polished regularly
- Ad hoc errands on behalf of the employer
- Receiving guests to the residence
- Housekeeping duties include, Cleaning, Ironing/Laundry and House Management.
Working Hours of a Household Couple
A live-in HChauffeur and HousekeeperCouple, typically works a 5-day week for 10 to 12 hours a day. A full-time live-out Chauffeur and Housekeeper Couple usually work an 8 to 10-hour day.
Salary of a Household Couple
A live-in Chauffeur and Housekeeper are on average paid £52,000 to £82,000 (combined) in the UK internationally £80,000+
A live-out Chauffeur and Housekeeper Couple are on average paid £70,000 to £85,000 (combined) in the UK